Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrel-San
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Squirrel-San

Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!* Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!*   Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!* EmptyThu Oct 09, 2008 8:15 pm

Let's get some activity going back in here, you camel asses.

Does anyone here play Team Fortress 2? If so, my Steam handle is Squirrel-San.

For those of you who don't play it, you need to look into it. Valve is doing an excellent job of supporting the game, and are currently in the process of releasing character updates, so far updating 3 of 9 classes.

This is also the place to talk about your unfathomable love for the game. SPEAK, CHIMP-MONKEYS!
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!*   Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!* EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 10:50 am

I'm a big TF2 fan even though I really suck at it. What really draws me in is the art style of the game. They put a lot of thought into the design of the characters and environments and it really shows. Oh and the "Meet the..." series of videos spotlighting each character class are classic.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com

Team Fortress 2 *LOOK, A NEW THREAD!*
Page 1 of 1