Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread Empty
PostSubject: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 10:27 am

So, how bout it? What systems do y'all have?

I'm the proud owner of a PS2, XBOX, XBOX 360, Gamecube and Nintendo DS. My DS and 360 are pretty much all I play anymore. Was planning on eventually getting a PS3 until it was announced that Resident Evil 5 was going to be released for all platforms.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Shroomsday
Ye Olde Moderatour
(Est. 1885)
Ye Olde Moderatour (Est. 1885)
Shroomsday

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 11:08 am

In terms of consoles, Wii and PS2. I tend to use my laptop more than anything else. I think the Wii is really a waste of time for single player stuff, but a good laugh for groups. Still needs more decent games though. Mario Kart Wii did make the purchase feel a bit more justified mind, I enjoyed that a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 12:09 pm

Ah yes, I've played mariokart wii. It finally justifies all that turning the controller business I used to do with the super nintendo controllers.
Back to top Go down
MX
Waggish Theatre's Special Little Helper
Waggish Theatre's Special Little Helper
MX

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 7:19 pm

Limited to current and last gen consoles, I've got an Xbox, PS2, GameCube, and Wii. Of those I probably play my PS2 the most due to my Guitar Hero addiction, however I spend a decent amount of time with my Wii playing SSBB and virutal console games (not sure if those count as much). But truelies I play on my PC the most, stupid warcrack addiction...
Back to top Go down
Tansut
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Tansut

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyWed Sep 03, 2008 9:08 pm

Following MX's lead I'll go strictly with current and last gen systems. Heck, I'll even go in the order I got'em: PS2, Gamecube, XBOX, Gameboy Advance, DS, Wii, 360, and PS3.

I've played the Wii most of this generation simply because of Brawl, but I do disagree with Shrooms to an extent. Games like Zack & Wiki, No More Heroes, and Super Mario Galaxy (total classic) are fantastic single player experiences that exemplify how much potential the Wii really has if you put in the effort. That said, the Wii's library is definitely lacking because most developers seem to assume that as long as it's on the Wii it'll sell like hotcakes.

While we're at the system listing game, lets list our favorite game for the systems we have, too!

PS2: Shadow of the Colossus
XBOX: Halo 2
Gamecube: Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (I'd say Super Smash Bros. Melee, but that seems redundant with me mentioning Brawl in the next line)
Wii: Super Smash Bros. Brawl
360: Mass Effect
PS3: Metal Gear Solid 4
GBA: Really I only bought one to play Four Swords on the Gamecube with some friends, but I do loves me some Mario & Luigi
DS: Currently it's Pokemon Pearl, but I still have yet to play Phantom Hourglass

Last edited by Tansut on Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://waggishtheatre.forumotion.com
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 1:20 am

I have all 3 current gen and all three last gen systems and alot of older ones as well. Halo 3 and GTA IV are really the only noteworthy games from this gen that have made an impression on me so far.

Last gen, God of War II all the way.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread EmptyThu Sep 04, 2008 10:44 am

Favorite games:

XBOX: Halo
PS2: Guitar Hero 2
Gamecube: Resident Evil 4
Nintendo DS: The Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass
360: Rock Band/GTAIV
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread   The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The inevitible "What systems does everyone have?" thread
Page 1 of 1