Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, what did you guys do with yourselves?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeff
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader

So, what did you guys do with yourselves? Empty
PostSubject: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 7:19 pm

I reckon this would be a good time to ask everyone what they've been up to the last few years.

I went to college at the University of New Mexico, and have finished a dual major in Mathematics (Focus in Statistical Data Modeling) and Business Administration (Focus in Finance). My minors are in Cognitive Psychology and Technical Writing. I will be going to Graduate School to study for a Jurist Doctorate and Masters of Business Administration.

While going to school, I was Vice President of the Honors Society (Suck on my 3.95 GPA) and completed roughly 1,750 community service hours. I was also employed at CitiBank working as an intern in their Investment Banking department.

I'm also looking to purchase my first house in January and I'm quite excited about that, although finding good property in the North East Heights of Albuquerque was rather difficult.

My hobbies now include: rebuilding cars, playing with computers, learning to not suck at Aikido, and reading.
Back to top Go down
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:06 pm

Masturbation
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 8:18 pm

I also finished college, majoring in English with an emphasis in creative writing. For the past 4 years or so I've been working for a company called XPLANE as a Design Lead.

My hobbies haven't shifted much since the old VGT days. Still into comics both making and reading them. Recently self-published my own comic, which I'm pretty proud of.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Jeff
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 9:23 pm

Ranma wrote:
I also finished college, majoring in English with an emphasis in creative writing. For the past 4 years or so I've been working for a company called XPLANE as a Design Lead.

My hobbies haven't shifted much since the old VGT days. Still into comics both making and reading them. Recently self-published my own comic, which I'm pretty proud of.

That's awesome, Ranma!

My wife is working on her degree in that field as well, and it's exciting to know that she could potentially get a a great job like that. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shroomsday
Ye Olde Moderatour
(Est. 1885)
Ye Olde Moderatour (Est. 1885)
Shroomsday

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:11 pm

Lived, loved, learnt and now things are still ticking along, final year of my degree and afterwards I'll probably move to the capital and find work. Still have a bit of an online presence (it's our generation baby) because I'm still a massive geek. I actually saw they'd brought back the Bid For Power Forums, but yrgol (or whatever his name was) kind of just left them immediately after making them. The result was pages after pages of giant wang ads with no one to clean them up.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:45 pm

I wonder if we need wang ads on our forum?

Hey, btw, shrooms, where in the uk do you currently live if you don't mind my asking?
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, what did you guys do with yourselves?   So, what did you guys do with yourselves? Empty

Back to top Go down

So, what did you guys do with yourselves?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre :: Phatic Divertisement :: Gibberish, Balderdash, Baloney and Poppycock!-
Jump to: