Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I saw Max Payne

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

I saw Max Payne Empty
PostSubject: I saw Max Payne   I saw Max Payne EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:50 am

Was fucking awful. I mean, I knew it was pretty much guaranteed to suck but Jesus how did they manage to get it so wrong? Terrible plot that has almost nothing to do with the game and awful acting all over the place. The damn thing is only 85 minutes long and nobody fires a gun in the movie for the first hour. How does a movie based on a game based on the gun fights of John Woo have almost no action in it? And whats there is boring and stupid. Did anyone involved even bother to play the fucking game?

God it was bad.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

I saw Max Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Max Payne   I saw Max Payne EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 10:51 am

Your first indicator of its crapulence was the fact that they cast Mark Wahlberg as the lead. Yikes.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Squirrel-San
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Squirrel-San

I saw Max Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Max Payne   I saw Max Payne EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 pm

What's wrong with Wahlberg? I mean, he isn't always in the best movies but his performances are usually believable.

But yes, I knew this movie would suck.

My friend said that he loved the movie and had been an avid fan of the game. I punched him in the stomach and spit in his face.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

I saw Max Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Max Payne   I saw Max Payne EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm

Squirrel-San wrote:
What's wrong with Wahlberg? I mean, he isn't always in the best movies but his performances are usually believable.

But yes, I knew this movie would suck.

My friend said that he loved the movie and had been an avid fan of the game. I punched him in the stomach and spit in his face.

You did the right thing, squirrel. These people need to learn their lesson.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Sponsored content

I saw Max Payne Empty
PostSubject: Re: I saw Max Payne   I saw Max Payne Empty

Back to top Go down

I saw Max Payne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre :: Dialogues of Interestedness! :: Moving Picture Shows (Now Including Talkies!)-
Jump to: