Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, here goes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MX
Waggish Theatre's Special Little Helper
MX

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 am

I's is tired of seeing nothing in the "holy crap its the most recent thread" window of this sub forum, SO!

What are you guys playing now-a-days?

Me? I'm mostly playing World of Warcrack, some Guitar Hero action (1 and 3, kinda skipped 2), Smash Bros. Brawl, and my lovely virtual console pretties.
Back to top Go down
Grimmtastic
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Grimmtastic

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:34 am

I play World of Warcraft occassionally. I gotta be in a mood and I don't know if I can justify the subscription fee anymore but I do play it sometimes. It can be very fun! I also have a Wii.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:20 am

I've been playing Rock Band a lot these days, and I finally got my hands on Half-Life 2 (orange box) a year or so ago and it has since become my favorite game of all time. Recently finished GTAIV as well, which was a blast. Looking forward to The Force: Unleashed. Played the demo and it was quite enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:18 pm

World of Warcraft

Call of Duty 4(PC)

The only upcoming games I can not wait to play are Left 4 Dead and King of Fighters XII
Back to top Go down
MX
MX

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 12:30 am

Left 4 dead does look fucking awesome, always wanted to play as a zombie, should be good.

Also, what you guys do in WoW? I main a Troll MS warrior (I'm a raiding debuff bitch) on the baelgun server, we're up to felmyst in sunwell. (We would probably be farther, but our healers kinda suck...)

Also also, is King of Fighters XII gonna be 3D or 2D? I've fallen well behind in my fighting game info... *sad panda*
Back to top Go down
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:52 am

Night Elf shadow priest on Echo Isles. Some end game(kara, mag and gruuls) and lots of pvp. I very much enjoy owning horde bitches.

And KoF XII is going to be high res 2D sprites like guilty gear. The game looks gorgeous already and I can not wait to play it. I'm so glad they ditched that stupid 3D shit and went 2D.
Back to top Go down
MX
MX

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 3:56 am

Well at least you aren't a NE huntard...

I for one am glad also for the keeping of the 2D for KoF. The 3D one I did play wasn't terrible, but it also wasn't KoF either. That its going highres is great news too, I always enjoyed the guilty gear series and its awesome sprite work.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:37 am

I remember being really pleased with Street Fighter III when it came out because they had stuck with 2D and at the time it looked really slick. Kind of bummed that the latest installment has switched over to 3D.
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Tansut
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Tansut

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:48 pm

Super Smash Bros. Brawl is pretty much my lifeline when it comes to video games. I'm one of those nuts who does tournaments and everything, just look up my Youtube account to see all the Smash videos on there. I think if I had the ability to play games online I might be playing some other games regularly, but that's the way it is.

Outside of that I just play a game until I beat it or whatever. The latest game I played was Resistance: Fall of Man, for example. Metal Gear Solid 4 has probably been the highlight of the summer though, it's an incredible cinematic experience with some really awesome gameplay. I also got around to playing through Beyond Good & Evil in preparation for the sequel, and that was a beautiful game as well.

This Fall looks like it could be pretty awesome. I've already pre-ordered MK vs DCU and I'm really hoping Force Unleashed turns out to be as awesome as it could potentially be.

Outside of that I'm pretty much trying to catch up on all the games I have that I haven't gotten to yet.
Back to top Go down
https://waggishtheatre.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Okay, here goes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes   Okay, here goes Empty

Back to top Go down

Okay, here goes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre :: Dialogues of Interestedness! :: Interactive Lights and Sounds!-
Jump to: