Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Waggish Troupe's Colloquial Theatre

Fanciful delights in the art of laughter.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Squirrel-San
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Squirrel-San

Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? Empty
PostSubject: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 11:37 pm

Subject says it all. Who is anticipating this game as much as I am? I've been anxious to play it ever since I discovered it two years ago. The demo is being released November 6th on PC and 360 for those who've preordered. Public release of demo is Nov 11th, while the retail game ships on Nov 18th (mah burfday). Anyone going to join me in zombie killing action?
Back to top Go down
Jerrid
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Jerrid

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptySat Nov 01, 2008 2:30 am

Already pre-ordered. I can't wait to play this. It's just too bad that it's coming out with a billion other games in November
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyMon Nov 03, 2008 12:01 pm

I'm pretty pumped about this one too. When I first heard about it I thought to myself, "this is like if Valve had made Resident Evil!"
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Squirrel-San
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Squirrel-San

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:29 pm

Account Name: Doompastry

Add me to your friends list. We can all form a team when the demo is released on Thursday (for preorders only, though. SO DO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T).

I'm stoked. Superdupa stoked.

You're Zoey, Ranma.
Back to top Go down
Ranma
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Ranma

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 10:31 pm

Squirrel-San wrote:
Account Name: Doompastry

Add me to your friends list. We can all form a team when the demo is released on Thursday (for preorders only, though. SO DO IT IF YOU HAVEN'T).

I'm stoked. Superdupa stoked.

You're Zoey, Ranma.

Aw man!
Back to top Go down
http://drewcrowley.com
Squirrel-San
Freddy Freeloader
Freddy Freeloader
Squirrel-San

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 1:58 am

So I've played the game, and it is great (especially since Valve has been working out the initial kinks in the matchmaking and general lag).

Jerrid and I have played together. Where the hell is anyone else, eh? Asshats!
Back to top Go down
Shroomsday
Ye Olde Moderatour
(Est. 1885)
Ye Olde Moderatour (Est. 1885)
Shroomsday

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:25 pm

I played this all of once on the demo, having downloaded it the day before it got locked (did wonder what that countdown would mean). In return for this outrageous development (but understandable in terms of it being likely a lot of people would've stuck with the demo till the game went budget) I'm sort of on the fence about it.
Back to top Go down
Tansut
Cock of the Walk
Cock of the Walk
Tansut

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 7:04 pm

Is the single player any good? I'm going to end up getting it for the 360 at some point. However, I don't have XBOX Live and at best I'd only be doing split screen co-op with a buddy. Is it worth it or should I just wait?
Back to top Go down
https://waggishtheatre.forumotion.com
Shroomsday
Ye Olde Moderatour
(Est. 1885)
Ye Olde Moderatour (Est. 1885)
Shroomsday

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 9:04 am

I'm looking forward to the DLC next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?   Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it? Empty

Back to top Go down

Left 4 Dead. Who be gettin' it?
Page 1 of 1